COVID-19 Shipping Information
Shipping carriers are seeing delays system wide. Orders which normally take a couple of days are sometimes taking a couple of weeks. Even expedited shipping options are not being guaranteed by the carriers and they ARE NOT issuing refunds if they miss their deadlines because of the pandemic.
For this reason, once we physically ship an order, the delivery time is out of our control. Unfortunately, we will not be able to issue any refunds or reship an order for at least 3 weeks after we tender it to the carriers. We will gladly set up a tracer on the package for you to try and get it moving again. Your package may seem lost, or traveling in crazy paths, but it was indeed shipped and in transit.
FedEx Ground is the FedEx answer for reliable, cost-effective delivery of your ground packages - with the consistent handling and professional attention you expect from FedEx. FedEx Ground delivers packages to 100% of businesses addresses in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico, and to every residential address in the US with FedEx Home Delivery service. We commit to delivery in one to five business days within the 48 states, depending on the distance from origin to destination. Packages to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico arrive in three to seven business days.
We use USPS for all international shipments; include AFO, APO, PO Box, Hawaii, Alaska, and non continental US. We use Priority Mail which includes a tracking number and insurance.
Recipients of orders in countries other than the United States are solely responsible for and are required to pay any and all duties, taxes and/or brokerage fees beyond the shipping charges. These rates vary by country and merchandise value.
- All returns require a RMA number; packages returned without a RMA number may be refused or lost.
- Shipping is not refundable. If Free Shipping was received, actual shipping amount will be deducted from the return.
- In order to obtain a full refund (less shipping charges), returns must be requested within 30 days of the initial purchase date from all A-Neutronics authorized distributors.
- All returns requested after 30 days, but no later than 60 days of purchase date are subject to a 12.5% restocking fee.
- A-Neutronics reserves the right to inspect the products for returned condition and may apply an additional 5% restocking fee for excessive damage or wear of products.
- All returns must include every component originally shipped with the products. Any missing components will have their cost individually deducted from the original purchase amount. (This is not mandatory for all RMA's for repair or service)
- All products need to be packaged in a shipping box, not just in the retail box. Otherwise a $25 fee will be assessed
- Rack mount brackets must be removed before shipping.
- No returns for credit are allowed after 60 days of purchase date.
- Custom orders are never refundable.
- REFUSED SHIPMENTS: The quickest way for us to be able to handle a return for you is for you to accept delivery and then contact us about sending the item back. If you refuse shipment, your shipping will still not be refunded; it will only delay your credit for your purchase. On all shipments to customers, we incur shipping and handling costs.
- If through no fault of A-Neutronics the shipment is refused, we will charge your account for any shipping and handling fees to recover the expenses we incurred. We also reserve the right to impose a 20% restocking fee for an unauthorized return.
- Customer responsible for return freight charges. For cross-shipment items, we are only responsible for ground shipping charges. Any other shipping service is at the cost of the customer
- Advanced shipments may require a Credit Card authorization. When your original item is safely returned to us, the authorization will be removed.
All products need to be packaged in a shipping box, NOT in the retail box. Otherwise, a $25 fee will be charged. For Service/Repair RMAs click here.
An RMA is required for ALL returns.
Click here for the online RMA form.