The ANI-1917-LCD AC power distribution unit offers 15 Amps, 120 Volt capacity in a single rack mount cabinet. The built in power meter has (2) different displays showing Volt and Amps. Adjustable mounting flanges offer a solid rack mount installation. LCD backlight can be turned on or off by short pressing the button. When the backlight is on, it will remain on until you turn it off. The ANI-1917-LCD Uses only 1 rack space (1RU) when installed in any 19 inch rack. All-steel housing with (8) front-facing outlets, (8) rear-facing outlets measures 4.5 inches in depth. Unfiltered electrical pass-through with no switch prevents risk of accidental turn-off. Ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Includes 10 foot AC power cord, 15 Amp circuit breaker and a 3-year limited warranty.
| LCD Displays the Following:
- Overall Length: 19 in (with rack mount)
- Number of Receptacles: 8 rear, 8 front
- Cord Length: ~10 ft
- Mounting Type: Flange, Removable (rack mounting screws not provided)
- Approval: pending
- Maximum Rating: 60Hz, 20A, 120V
- Voltage: 100-127 VAC (Input/Output)
- Unit Color: Black
- Housing: Steel
- Type of Receptacle: NEMA 5-15R (15A 125V) Black Outlet
- Circuit Breaker: 15 Amp (UL1077)
- Cord Type: 12/3 SJT
- Type of Plug: NEMA 5-15P (15A 125V) Molded on Plug
- Color of Cord: Black
- Cord Location: Exits the rear of the housing
- Switch: None
- Display: LCD with orange backlight
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 17.25 x 3.75 x 1.75 in
- Weight: 6.0 lb (Unit only) / 6.4 lb (Net)
*Specifications subject to change and without notice.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.