The MS-SL12-LCD AC power distribution unit offers 20 Amps, 120 Volt capacity in a single rack mount cabinet. The built in power meter has (2) different displays showing Volt and Amps. Adjustable mounting flanges offer a solid rack mount installation. LCD backlight can be turned on or off by short pressing the button. Uses only 1 rack space (1RU) when installed in any 19 inch rack. All-steel housing with (8) rear-facing outlets measures 4.5 inches in depth. Unfiltered electrical pass-through with no switch prevents risk of accidental turn-off. Ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Includes 10 foot AC power cord, 20 Amp circuit breaker and a 3-year limited warranty.
Please, share your thoughts with engineering: Send us an email.
| LCD Displays the Following:
- Overall Length: 19 in (with rack mount)
- Number of Receptacles: 8 rear
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- Mounting Type: Flange, Removable (rack mounting screws not provided)
- Approval: ETL pending
- Maximum Rating: 60Hz, 20A, 120V
- Voltage: 100-127 VAC (Input/Output)
- Unit Color: Black
- Housing: Steel
- Type of Receptacle: NEMA 5-20R (20A 125V) Black Outlet
- Circuit Breaker: 20 Amp (UL1077)
- Cord Type: 12/3 SJT
- Type of Plug: NEMA 5-20P (20A 125V) Molded on Plug
- Color of Cord: Black
- Cord Location: Exits the rear of the housing
- Switch: None
- Display: LCD with orange backlight
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 17.25 x 3.75 x 1.75 in
- Weight: 6.0 lb (Unit only) / 6.4 lb (Net)
*Specifications subject to change and without notice.
Note: 20 Amp plugs DO NOT FIT 15 Amp outlets. 15 Amp is typical for a residence.
This power strip WILL NOT work in your residence.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.