The ANI-IEC-20-08 rack-mounted power distribution unit is equipped with (8) C13 outlets and fits into 1U of rack space to supply power to your rack-mounted equipment. It provides 16A of power to be shared between the (8) outlets.
The ANI-IEC-20-08 is backed by a A-Neutronics 5-year warranty.
- Simple and Professional Installation
Unlike other rack power solutions whose installation reliability leaves much to be desired, this power distribution unit is EIA-310D compliant, ensuring a secure and neat installation in any environment. 19” rack with 1U of available space. Rack screws and nuts are also included to provide the necessary hardware for a quick and effortless installation.
- Flexible Power Solution
For optimal compatibility with your devices, this power distribution unit is equipped with C13 outputs, which is ideal for many devices, such as computer and office equipment, measuring instruments and medical devices. In addition, thanks to its (8) C13 outputs, this unit can power your entire rack.
- Protects Your Equipment
In the event of an unexpected surge during a power outage or other anomalies, this power distribution unit protects your equipment from potentially very costly damage, with a built-in dual circuit breaker. The housing of this unit is also made of heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability, no matter what its surroundings.
- Input: IEC C20 (16A, 3 conductor)
- Output: IEC C13 (10A, 3 conductor) (x8)
- Approval: UL Approved
- Voltage: 110 to 240V AC single phase in/out
- Power Cord: 15 ft (4.5M) NEMA 5-20P to C19
- Maximum Total Current: 20A
- Regulatory Derated Input Current: 16A (North America)
- Protection: Built-in re-settable circuit breaker
- @ 120V/16A (1920VA)
- @ 240V/20A (4800VA)
- Number of Fuses: 2
- Housing: Steel
- Unit Color: Black
- Product Weight: 4.4 lb (2.0kg)
- Dimensions: 18.9 x 3.9 x 1.7 inches (100x48x44mm) EIA-310D
- ANI-IEC-20-08 rack-mount PDU
- 15 ft (4.5M) power cord NEMA 5-20P to C19
- (4) Screws
- (4) Cage nuts
- Users Guide
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.