The ANI-1248SUR power strip offers 15A, 120V multi-outlet AC power distribution in a convenient 48 inch mountable housing. Offering horizontal or vertical power distribution in rack mount, raceway and workbench applications. Includes (12) NEMA 5-15R output receptacles with 3.75 in center-to-center spacing. Sturdy all-steal housing stands up to demanding network, laboratory or factory environments. Includes a 6 foot AC power cord, 15A circuit breaker and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 12 White US Standard Outlets, Horizontal Orientation
- The orientation allows for easy use of wall-warts (plug in transformers)
- Master On/Off Switch with 15Amp resettable circuit breaker
- Surge Protected up to 1140 Joules
- ETL (Conforms to UL Std. 1363 and CAN/CSA Std. C22.2 No. 14) Approved and Listed
- Type of Power Strip: 48 in / 12 Outlet Metal Power Strip
- Dimensions (LxDxH): 48 x 1.5 x 1.5 in (1219x38x38 mm)
- Outlets: 12
- Outlet Color: White
- Outlet Orientation: Horizontal
- Plug/Receptacle Type: NEMA 5-15P/5-15R
- Outlet Spacing: 3.75 in or 95mm (center to center)
- Power Cord: 6 ft (1.8M) 14/3 AWG, SJT Heavy Duty
- Voltage Input/Output: 110-125V 60Hz
- Current Input: 15A
- Full Load: 1875VA
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Circuit Breaker: Resettable (built in switch)
- Surge Protection: Up to 1140 Joules
- Lines Protected: (L-N) (L-G) (N-G)
- Response Time: Less than 5 nanosecond
- Noise Filter: EMI/RFI
- Mounting on Back: Yes
- Mounting Tabs: Yes, each end
- Approval: ETL (Conforms to UL Std. 1363 and 1449 & CSA Std. C22.2 No. 21)
- Weight: 3.1 lb (Unit only) / 3.3 lb (Net)
*The length of the power with included mounting tabs is 49 inches. The width does not include the screw head. The height does not include the receptacles.
This power strip comes with plastic caps over the mounting brackets for protection during shipping. They can be removed.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.