The ANI-17015ASUR (9) outlet rack-mountable power conditioner power strip (PDU) with built-in power meter has many features, including power monitoring display; (9) AC outlets (7 in the front and 2 in the rear); Isolated Banks; Linear filtering technology (LiFT); and coaxial, telephone, and ethernet protection circuits. This device can be mounted in a rack, utilizing 1RU of space, or used as a desktop. There are (4) status LEDs indicating incoming power, grounding, and surge protection. This PDU also has a power monitoring display, showing voltage, amperage, watts, apparent power, frequency, power factor, kilowatt-hour, and run time. Each coax connection supports any type of RF signal up to 3.0GHz, including but not limited to DirecTV®, Dish Network®, Cable STB, Off-Air antenna and others. This PDU comes with a 5 year warranty.
SUPPRESSION: AC: 120V RMS Clamping / 1800 joules / 60,000 Amps
- Power Monitoring Display: The built-in power meter shows (8) different values for all (9) outlets. When the power strip is first plugged into an AC power source and the power is turned on, the backlit display will show the incoming voltage and will remain on until the Function button is pressed. The power meter has (8) meter functions; Voltage, Amperage, Watts, VA (apparent power), Hz (frequency), PF (power factor), KWh (kilowatt-hour) and Run Time (clock).
- 9-AC Outlets Total: There are (7) AC outlets on the rear and (2) on the front. The rear (3) and front (2) are “always on”. These (5) outlets are energized the moment the 10’ power cord is plugged into an AC outlet. There are LED’s above each of these outlets to indicate they are energized. There are (3) “switched filtered” and (1) “switched high current” outlets. These switched outlets respond to the front panel power button (labeled: “Switch” on the front panel).
- Isolated Banks: Linear EMI/RFI Noise Filtration with Isolation between Outlet Banks. Your electronic components are constantly being subjected to electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) through their AC power source. These types of interference can cause degradation of the overall performance of your entire system. Common symptoms of interference includes loss of picture detail, dull colors, pops, hisses, hums and other artifacts. The ANI-17015ASUR is designed to eliminate these types of interferences and provide clean power to your equipment.
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT): For improving picture and sound quality nothing filters AC noise better. LiFT evenly eliminates noise across the entire bandwidth, ensuring peak audio and video performance by reducing harmonic distortion and improving the signal-to-noise ratio. With LiFT, you are assured consistent performance and the highest resolution from any audio or video system.
- Cable/ Antenna / Satellite as Well as Telephone and LAN Line Protection: Coaxial protection circuits achieve optimum signal quality from our new coaxial protectors that have the smallest signal loss on the market - less than 0.5dB of attenuation from 0Hz to 3.0GHz. Our upgraded coaxial protection has been specifically designed to virtually eliminate signal loss. The clamping level of 75V will meet the demands of both cable and satellite voltage while minimizing exposure to damaging spikes and surges.
The ANI-17015ASUR provides telephone protection on one set of RJ-11 jacks. The telephone line protection circuitry utilizes solid-state SIDACtors for reliability and unsurpassed protection. The clamping level of the ANI-17015ASUR’s telephone protector is 260 volts. This will allow typical ring voltage (90-130VAC) and operating battery voltage (-48DC) to pass through the circuit and still protect modems from damage.
Protection circuits are also provided for 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet lines. Incoming LAN line MUST be plugged into the “Network IN” jack. Patch cord to the equipment MUST be plugged into the “Network Out” jack. All (8) wires are protected with 6.8V clamping.
- Electrical Rating: 125VAC, 15 Amp
- Peak Surge Current: 270KA@8x20μs
- Clamping: L-N 330, L-G 500, N-G 500
- EMI/RFI Filtering: 60dB@100KHz
- Response Time: <5ns
- Input Connection Type: SJT 14AWG cord, 5-15P (15A)
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: Floor/Wall mountable
- Phone Protection: RJ-11 (One-in/Two-out)
- Coax Protection: Signal bandwidth up to 3.0GHz, Signal attenuation > -0.5dB (3-in / 3-out)
- Output Connection Type Back (7): NEMA 5-15R (15A) receptacles
- Output Connection Type Front (2): NEMA 5-15R (15A) receptacles
- Filtering: EMI/RFI: 150KHz to 100MHz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17 x 6 x 2 in
- Weight: 6.4 lb (Unit only) / 6.8 lb (Net)
- Certifications: UL 1449
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Data Protection: RJ-45
- Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C) Operating, 5°F (-15°C) to 114°F (45.6°C) Non-operating
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.