The MS-1215-S6 offers network-grade surge and noise suppression in a versatile
all-metal cabinet with fixed mounting flanges for rack mount installation. Uses
only (1) rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch EIA standard rack. Features
network grade AC surge suppression with EMI/RFI noise filtering. Includes (12) outlets
(2 front/10 rear), 15 ft AC power cord and lighted Combo Switch / Circuit Breaker.
The MS-1215-S6 is ready for use out of the box and requires no configuration and
comes with a 1 year warranty.
Unlike other manufactures product, this power
strip gives a constant display of the 3 most critical points on a surge protector.
The RED "SURGE" LED
is constantly illuminated letting you know the power strip is busy protecting your
electronics. The GREEN "GROUND"
LED lets you know you have a good connection to ground. This is important as a ground
is need to dissipate large power surges. The
LED means the power strip has power. ”SURGE” LED indicator will
turn off when the surge suppression circuit is compromised.
AC: 120V RMS Clamping/1800 joules/60,000 Amps
- Overall Length: 19 in
- Number of Receptacles: 12 (2 front/10 rear)
- Cord Length: 15 ft
- Mounting Type: Flange (rack mounting screws not provided)
- Approval: UL Approved
- Maximum Rating: 60Hz, 15A, 120V
- Unit Color: Black
- Housing (WxDxH): Steel
- Type of Receptacle: 5-15R (15A 125V) Black Outlet
- Circuit Breaker: 15 Amp
- Cord Type: 14/3 SJT
- Type of Plug: NEMA 5-15P (15A 125V) Molded on Plug
- Color of Cord: Black
- Cord Location: Exits the rear of the housing
- Switch: Lighted
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 17.25 x 3.25 x 1.75 in
- Weight: 5.1 lb (Unit only) / 5.5 lb (Net)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -