The MS-SL12-RD AC power distribution unit offers 20 Amps, 120 Volt capacity in
a single rack mount cabinet. The built in power meter has (8) different displays
showing Volt, Amps, Watt, VA, Frequency, Power Factor, Kilowatts and KW per hour.
Fixed mounting flanges offer a solid rack mount installation. Uses only (1) rack
space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch rack. All-steel housing with (10) rear-facing
outlets and (7) front-facing outlets measures only 4.5 inches in depth. Unfiltered
electrical pass-through and lighted switch with latching safety cover prevents risk
of accidental turn-off. Ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator
power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Includes 15 foot AC power cord,
20 Amp circuit breaker and a 3-year limited warranty.
- Overall Length: 19 in (with rack mount)
- Number of Receptacles: 17 (7 front/10 rear)
- Cord Length: 15 ft
- Mounting Type: Flange, Removable (rack mounting screws
- Approval: UL Approved
- Maximum Rating: 60Hz, 20A, 120V
- Unit Color: Black
- Housing: Steel
- Type of Receptacle: NEMA 5-20R (20A 125V) Black Outlet
- Circuit Breaker: 20 Amp
- Cord Type: 12/3 SJT
- Type of Plug: NEMA 5-20P (20A 125V) Molded on Plug
- Color of Cord: Black
- Cord Location: Exits the rear of the housing
- Switch: Lighted with locking cover
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 17.25 x 3.75 x 1.75 in
- Weight: 6.0 lb (Unit only) / 6.4 lb (Net)
*Specifications subject to change and without notice.
20 Amp plugs DO NOT FIT 15 Amp outlets. 15 Amp is typical for a
This power strip WILL NOT work in your residence.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -