The MS-1917-LCD AC power distribution unit offers 15 Amps, 120 Volt capacity in a single rack mount cabinet.The built in power meter has (8) different displays showing Volt, Amps, Watt, VA, Frequency, Power Factor, Kilowatts, and KW per hour. Fixed mounting flanges offer a solid rack mount installation. Uses only (1) rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch rack. Attractive all-steel housing with (10) rear-facing outlets and (7) front-facing outlets measures only 4.5 inches in depth. Unfiltered electrical pass-through and lighted switch with a latching safety cover prevents risk of accidental turn-off. Ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Includes 15 foot AC power cord, 15 Amp circuit breaker and a 3-year limited warranty.
There is a lighted LCD Volt Meter to let technicians know exactly how much power is being drawn before they plug in additional equipment.
|LCD Displays the Following:
- Overall Length: 19 in (with rack mount)
- Number of Receptacles: 17 (7 front/10 rear)
- Cord Length: 15 ft
- Mounting Type: Flange, Removable (rack mounting screws not provided)
- Approval: UL Approved
- Maximum Rating: 60Hz, 15A, 125V
- Unit Color: Black
- Housing: Steel
- Type of Receptacle: NEMA 5-15R (15A 125V) Black Outlet
- Circuit Breaker: 15 Amp
- Cord Type: 12/3 SJT
- Type of Plug: NEMA 5-15P (15A 125V) Molded on Plug
- Color of Cord: Black
- Cord Location: Exits the rear of the housing
- Switch: Lighted with locking cover
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 17.25 x 3.75 x 1.75 in
- Weight: 5.1 lb (Unit only) / 5.7 lb (Net)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.