FedEx Ground is the FedEx answer for reliable, cost-effective delivery of your ground
packages - with the consistent handling and professional attention you expect from
FedEx. FedEx Ground delivers packages to 100% of businesses addresses in the US,
Canada and Puerto Rico, and to every residential address in the US with FedEx Home
Delivery service. We commit to delivery in one to five business days within the
48 states, depending on the distance from origin to destination. Packages to Alaska,
Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico arrive in three to seven business days.
We use USPS for all international shipments; include AFO, APO, PO Box, Hawaii, Alaska,
and non continental US. We use Priority Mail which includes a tracking number and
Recipients of orders in countries other than the United States are solely responsible
for and are required to pay any and all duties, taxes and/or brokerage fees beyond
the shipping charges. These rates vary by country and merchandise value.
- All returns require a RMA number; packages returned without a RMA number
may be refused or lost.
- Shipping is not refundable. If Free Shipping was received, actual shipping
amount will be deducted from the return.
- In order to obtain a full refund (less shipping charges), returns must be
requested within 30 days of the initial purchase date from all A-Neutronics authorized
- All returns requested after 30 days, but no later than 60 days of purchase
date are subject to a 12.5% restocking fee.
- A-Neutronics reserves the right to inspect the products for returned condition
and may apply an additional 5% restocking fee for excessive damage or wear of
- All returns must include every component originally shipped with the products.
Any missing components will have their cost individually deducted from the original
purchase amount. (This is not mandatory for all RMA's for repair or service)
- All products need to be packaged in a shipping box, not just in the retail
box. Otherwise a $25 fee will be assessed
- Rack mount brackets must be removed before shipping.
- No returns for credit are allowed after 60 days of purchase date.
- Custom orders are never refundable.
- REFUSED SHIPMENTS: The quickest way for us to be able to handle a return
for you is for you to accept delivery and then contact us about sending the
item back. If you refuse shipment, your shipping will still not be refunded;
it will only delay your credit for your purchase. On all shipments to customers,
we incur shipping and handling costs.
- If through no fault of A-Neutronics the shipment is refused, we will charge
your account for any shipping and handling fees to recover the expenses we incurred.
We also reserve the right to impose a 20% restocking fee for an unauthorized
- Customer responsible for return freight charges. For cross-shipment items,
we are only responsible for ground shipping charges. Any other shipping service
is at the cost of the customer
- Advanced shipments may require a Credit Card authorization. When your original
item is safely returned to us, the authorization will be removed.
All products need to be packaged in a shipping box, NOT in the retail box.
Otherwise, a $25 fee will be charged.
For Service/Repair RMAs click here.
An RMA is required for ALL returns.
Click here for the online RMA form.